SANTIAGO, Chile–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Parque Arauco (SSE: PARAUCO), a leading Latin American shopping mall operator with presence in Chile, Peru and Colombia, has launched Arauco Mapps, the first geolocation mobile application for a shopping mall in Latin America.
Arauco Mapps, which is available for Android and Apple iOS, allows customers to find points of interest in the Parque Arauco Kennedy mall in Santiago at the touch of a button. Users can search for stores by name or category as well as locate ATM machines and restrooms. It will even guide you back to your car.
- Parque Arauco Launches Latin America’s First Shopping Mall Geolocation Mobile App (fool.com)
- Parque Arauco Launches Latin America’s First Shopping Mall Geolocation Mobile App (dailyfinance.com)
- Free Zone crowdsources WiFi to bring Latin America online (exclusive) (venturebeat.com)
- Windows Phone is the number two OS in Latin America (phonearena.com)
- International Symposium ‘Race’, Beauty and Feminist Theory in Latin America and the Caribbean (repeatingislands.com)