One can point to any number of factors that have prevented this coalition from happening—starting with the different beginnings of each group in this country, to their geographical and cultural differences, to the diversified nature of the Latino community versus the more monolithic nature of the Black community.
- The coming together of African and Hispanic Americans (voxxi.com)
- Hispanic Leaders Upset over Latino Representation in Prince George’s (amren.com)
- Latino or Hispanic: Those inside diverse group say it makes little difference to them (readingeagle.com)
- Center for Hispanic Leadership’s Highly-Anticipated Ebook Awakening the Latino Factor to be Released September 16 (prweb.com)
- STUDY: Hispanics Don’t Check for Signs of Skin Cancer, Need to be Informed of Risks (hispanicallyspeakingnews.com)